Our Mission Statement
To foster the beautification of the Village and the Town of Warwick for the sake of residents and their visitors. Our success is based solely upon the generous support of community members and merchants
Our Past, Present & Future Projects
- Each spring we plant more than 80 large containers, hanging baskets and bridge planters situated in pedestrian-friendly areas throughout the Village and we continue to replant in the autumn and winter.
- We replaced all of the Village parking meter sleeves with classic sleeves.
- We installed a permanent planter at the triangle at the intersection of Routes 94 and 17A which we replant seasonally.
- Each year we plant the Sanford Memorial at Kings Highway and Main Street.
- We hope to purchase more historical street signs to place throughout the Village.